AON Tech Summit
September 17-19, 2019
Join us in our Exhibition to see the latest demonstrations live and close up.
A rich set of original live demonstrations will be prepared by our engineering and product management teams. Attendees will discover state-of-the-art WDM, OTN and packet features, dedicated solutions for enterprises and vertical segments, as well as the latest software enabled capabilities including transport SDN and open applications.
Wednesday, September 18; 10:30 am-6:00 pm
Thursday, September 19; 10:30 am-4:00 pm
Major covered areas will be:
- Network and business transformation with Nokia’s WaveSuite applications for optical network automation, optimization, and monetization.
- Nokia WaveFabric innovations for backbone and metro optical networks, including the Photonic Service Engine 3 with probabilistic constellation shaping, compact ‘metro’ wavelength routing, the complete family of 1830 X-series packet-OTN switches, and ultra-wideband C&L band transmission.
- 5G-ready optical networking – the evolution of fronthaul, edge data center interconnect, and specific eye on the unique latency, timing, and synchronization requirements of these applications
- Compact modular transport solutions for data center interconnect, encompassing enterprise, service provider, and webscale applications.
- The new world of open optical networking – open interfaces, controllers, and hardware, and how Nokia can help you reap its benefits.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
For more information about Nokia’s IP & Optical Networks (ION) 2019 sponsorship program, please contact Karen Whitaker at +49 171 305 1967 or firstname.lastname@example.org.